Monday, May 9, 2016

New Post


                                                        Hobbies/Thoughts


           A hobby of mine is playing my guitar and playing video games with my cousins, have lots of fun even if we lose for example call of duty another game i like playing is Pokemon because it is challenging battling other people, exploring and many more. What i like to do in my free time is listen to music and draw i like being creative and draw whatever comes up to my mind for example if i want to draw a dragon i will draw one even if its difficult. About 3 weeks ago my dad gave me a new pet and that pet was a pig it may sound weird but it was a small pig and i was so happy because i have never seen a pig that small, the pig eats a lot of bread, fruits. Other than that i have no idea what else to say because there is nothing interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment