Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

                                      Class Evaluation 
  1. what i like about this class is that we know mare about how to use a computer and learning all about it
  2.  what i didn't like about this class is that we have assigned computer stations
  3. recommendations for improving the class is doing more fun activities where every one is involved
  4. a highlight for me in the class was it helped me choose the right 
  5. yes i really tried my best in this class 
  6. no i am not reading my life planning journal daily because i sometimes forget and dont carry it around with me all the time
  7. yes i am committed to be a CTR student because if i am a CTR student i know that i will be successful 
  8. what i learned from this class i using the software's like excel and the others yes i would teach my family of what i have learned from this class because they will be surprised.
  9. what i will always remember about this class is the CTR cards 

No comments:

Post a Comment